How to join the ICO
First of all, you will be needing Bitcoins to join our ICO. Please search your Bitcoin exchange in your respective countries. Some important ICO details that you might need to know:
ICO Period: May 17 – June 16
Volume of coins: 3.5 million
Inflation rate: 12% per annum
Please check this link for the bonuses: https://shareshub.biz/posts/2017/04/04/shareshub-freebies-and-referral/
You got the BTC and you’re ready to join this interesting venture? Feel free to follow the steps below.
1) Go to https://www.shareshub.biz
2) Click on Join Us Now
3) Fill out the details then click on Sign Up
4) Once done, it will take you to the Login Page. Enter your credentials then login
5) Click on Profile on the Left Panel, it shows your BTC Deposit Address and Referral Link
6) Copy the BTC Address assigned to you. (this address was provided by the Escrow)
7) All you have to do is to send BTC to that address. Your Shareshub balance will be displayed under the Profile section once the BTC arrives which usually takes several hours.
8) Download your Windows wallet from this link: https://github.com/shareshub/source/blob/master/shareshub-qt-windows.zip
9) Unzip the downloaded file
10) Open the unzipped file named shareshub-qt.exe then go to Receive Coins tab
11) It will show you your Shareshub Address
12) Go back to your Shareshub page at https://shareshub.biz, go to your Profile page then enter your Shareshub Address in the blank Shareshub field
13) So let’s say the BTC that you sent earlier already appeared in your Transactions page and that your number of Shareshub already reflected in your Profile, all you have to do is to click on Withdraw All button then Confirm in the next pop-up window with the correct details. Within the next 24 hours you will receive an email that a withdrawal is being requested and your Shareshub will be sent to the address that you stated in your Profile page.
1) What if I don’t have a Windows computer, will you be providing a mobile or a mac wallet?
Yes, those will be provided at a later time as it requires more time and money to create.
2) Is it ok to leave my Shareshub in the website then just process a withdrawal at a later time?
Yes, however it will be advantageous for you if you will withdraw your Shareshub then let it stake or earn in your Windows wallet at roughly 1% per month.
3) What if I have further questions, who can I contact?
We have our Social Media channels at the following links below